Now that we’ve learned about quality commenting from Mrs. Yollis and her students, here are a few places for you to try writing a quality comment:
- Robbert Waggoner — by Robert Waggoner, PVSD Principal
- The Hoppe Teacher — by Liz Hoppe, TOSA in Hueneme
- EdTech Infusion — by Dustin Ellis, TOSA in Simi Valley USD
- Olivia’s Learnings — by Olivia, student in Portugal
- My Little Corner of the Internet — by Meghana, student in New Zealand
- Anna’s Artistic Blog — by Anna, student in Canada
Sentence Frames as Comment Scaffolds
What blogs would you add to this list?
What scaffolds do you use to help write comments?